Saturday, December 20, 2008

party on

I spent the day mostly at home, doing the must needed clean up before people came over. William wanted to have a party but everyone on his list couldn't come the same day, so we are mostly having people over today and tomorrow. William got out of school at 2:30 so is on vacation now. I baked three different cookies this morning, but am not thrilled about any of them. A lace cookie i had done before didn't work as well because I used walnuts instead of pecans. I think it would actually work better with peanuts, it would become something like peanut brittle, perhaps next time. After the kids left, Paul, William and I sorted Lego and put all the people back together, which sounds like an easy job until you see how many dozens of people he has and how picky he can be about what combinations of heads to bodies to legs to hands to hair/helmet he has. In the morning he'll likely pull half of them apart.

No comments: