Monday, July 5, 2010

off

I went in to work this morning because I had a few things that needed to be done (overdue shipment to send and defence chair to select), some junk to drop off (stack of discs cluttering up my computer room), and something to pick up (the raw files that I shot last week but accidentally didn't extract from the Canon 5D before returning - thanks Evan!) and also because I wanted to see if I could take this week as vacation. With George and the girls here, there are way too many distractions. I took a look at the white board in the mail room to make sure I'd not agreed to be department head this week and discovered that I had already booked the week off for vacation! How clever is that? I was able to take the kids to the science centre and see the human body exhibit which consists of a couple of dozen real dead human bodies that have been preserved with layers of plastics or resins and put on display. Well worth the extra ticket price.

No comments: