Friday, October 1, 2010

details

The MacKenzie show, Real Life, opened today with its huge sculptures of babies where the details are amazing. We arrived just after the talks began in the theatre and stayed up in the gallery for over an hour, looking and eating snacks, and left before the talks were over.
I applied for a 2012 half year sabbatical today. I printed out my application on regular paper but it was supposed to be on legal paper so I needed to go home to where the computer file was and redo it and get it back to Christine before the end of the day.
I'm trying to figure out how to update (or whether to simply replace) William's computer. I opened it up to document the mother board so I'll be able to show the techs what I'm dealing with and hopefully get something that will work properly for him.

No comments: