Friday, May 27, 2011

cold returns


Perhaps it was the rain, perhaps something else, but I was cold and unenthusiastic all day. I did manage to shoot more backgrounds for Sockvile but only after sitting and staring at them them for most of an hour. I did a couple of variations on the opening title, on strings and again on sticks.This evening at the festival the Filmpool did their screening under the stars. I showed a shortened episode of Professor Delusia because they were looking for one minute films, twenty in all, to celebrate the festival's 20th ear. It was raining and cold and the blues band (and I should note that I'm not a fan of blues bands at the best of times) played too loud and ran an hour past the scheduled end time. William didn't mind it for a while, he grooved with the tunes (see video below). Filmpool had to wait to screen after that. Ug.


No comments: