Monday, July 15, 2013

Computer problems and shopping for dad's birthday

As some of you might notice, this blog was not posted on the day it is marked as, In fact, I'm writing almost a week later. My daily routine has been compromised by unusual crashes my computer has been having. I thought it might be a software thing so I took much of the past week to re-install the OS and software, but that doesn't really begin until July 18. As of the date this is posted, I am just feeling agitated. Furthermore, even with software re-installed, the problem is still not completely solved. I wish I knew what was going on. It has been okay so far today, running for a couple hours, but perhaps it has been overheating?

I went out with Lori to shop for a tv for dad's 80th birthday today. We saw some good choices but decided to sleep on it. I think we can go for the 50" but Lori is doubting it.

No comments: