Saturday, June 25, 2016

AGR Fundraiser

Saturday evening was the annual Art Gallery of Regina fundraiser party.  As usual, there were many social spaces and room to walk and talk. Great chat with Jana, Jo and Norm, George, Mike, and many others. The upcoming exhibition gives me a natural topic of conversation. I've been so busy working on it that I've dropped blogging for four days (I am typing this a few days after the posted date). Writing has become difficult as I'm in a fugue state, endlessly running through my lists of tasks I need to accomplish before the install begins on Friday. I've also decided to begin reading and creating new daily videos once the show is up (perhaps not "new" videos, but I will start putting video online that previously wasn't, starting with a couple of dozen pieces that are not included in this show).   

No comments: