Saturday, August 13, 2016

Sara Ski at Regina Beach

While William slept (he's such a teenager now), I took Margaret to work, picked up peaches from my mom's church, delivered some and picket up cucumbers from Gertrud, went to the university library and signed out "Last Laugh", and came home and got back to work on my Frankenstich script. When William arose, we picked up Margaret and raced out to Regina Beach where Sara Ski was doing a clown/puppet/accordion performance as part of their Arts Frenzy. Great fun and well worth the trip. I'm looking forward to seeing Sara and Mooky performing around Regina and suggest taking in every performance you can. We lunched at the Mexican restaurant and returned. I felt my own age (perhaps returning to my own teenager ways) as I collapsed on the couch for a two hour nap. Wish I could do that every day. 

No comments: