Saturday, August 5, 2017

Indian Head collectibles, rain, and ice cream


We took a drive out to Indian Head and Katepwa beach today. Our first goal was the grand opening of a little antique/collectibles place run by some people we'd previously met in Regina. I bought an old coin eating head, a sort of mechanical device I'm often interested in. While tempted by the black character, it does not fit with anything I collect and would basically be difficult to justify as a "decorator item" in my house. It is for someone else's collection. The clown is disturbing enough. The old stable that they've fixed up contains an amazing number of cool items.



The beach was a wash as a huge rain storm hit us as we pulled up. I shot some video of the great patterns the rain made on the waves.

No comments: