Friday, December 27, 2019

Frosty day for a visit to the tailor


 The weather didn't seem bad when William and I went out, with no frost on the car windows. However, there was an incredible amount of frost inside the car, not only thick on the windows but covered mirrors and my computer screen (the snow flakes are not part of the "Blink Before Christmas" cd, they are on the glass. William picked up jackets he had altered and they all look better.
Later we polished off all the leftovers and were going to finish the Star Wars cycle with Episode VIII on Netflix but discovered it has disappeared since I started watching it less than two weeks ago. As I didn't want to buy the Disney Channel today, I went to Sunrise Records and bought a copy (half price). Meanwhile William and Margaret began a game of Adventuretime Card Wars. 

No comments: