Monday, January 23, 2023

TV viewing last year

 At some point last summer, around when William and I finished the 1225 episodes of "Dark Shadows", I wrote down a list of the tv series that we had recently finished watching. After Dark Shadows, we went on to watch Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad. I found this list around New Years and began adding all the other shows that I watched at least one season of last year. Some of these, like those mentioned above, included multiple seasons but are listed only once in this list. Many ongoing series are listed here as we would have watched the newest season. Some shows only had a handful of episodes. I list them all equally. Most I enjoyed. A few were terrible and I don't know why I finished them. Incomplete seasons are not mentioned. This is 45 different show. I'm both in awe and disgusted with myself. 

After Life
Andor
Bad Batch
Barry
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
Book of Boba Fett
Boys - Diabolical
Cuphead Show
Dark Shadows
Derry Girls
Doom Patrol
Hilda
Irma Vep
Kenobi
Kleo
Lovecraft Country
Lupin
Made for Love
Moon Knight
Ms Marvel
Only Murderers in the Building
Our Flag Means Death
Paper Girls
Pistols
Ragnarök
Reginald the Vampire
Reservation Dogs
Rings of Power
Riverdale
Russian Doll
Sandman
She-Hulk
Solar Opposites
Space Force
Stranger Things
The Boys
The Kingdom
The Owl House
Umbrella Academy
Undone
Upload
Wednesday
Wolf Like Me
Zarqa


No comments: