Friday, May 9, 2008

313

I worked on creating some new videos for Modern today, I want 11 more to kinescope on Monday. Sometimes I think I'm repeating myself, they all start off derivative of my previous work, but then I work it and work it until it is new again. They make me happy. I have about 6 or 7 new now, hope to finish tomorrow. I might have finished the set had I not been so tired, I sat in front of the computer while it was doing a five minute render and drifted off in my chair, had a wild set of dreams about Lego until the computer chimed and woke me with a start. Had supper at mom's tonight. Margaret booked us a trip to Toronto next month on air miles (free but for the $700+ in taxes). She's found a Lego store there, will be a thrill for William. I put my birthday present from William to use finally, it is a small metal lunch box, about 4x6x3", with Spiderman on it. Joe and Roland helped me fit it with foam and today I cut it to hold my mp3 player, my memory cards, some ear-bud headphones, and my pen drive. Tonight's episode of Battlestar Gallactica, which promised answers, really didn't. I've been getting tired of the slow pace of it. All grit, no plot.

No comments: