Monday, February 11, 2013

Old photo

No new picture today. I didn't shoot anything with my camera but we did shoot a bunch of images around rotoscoping during class. They are on an SD card in my hand but my camera cannot read SD, it has mini-SD, and my card reader stopped working a few months ago (my third card reader to break in as many years) and I can't find any other cameras in the house. Just late night annoyances. I think my next card reader should be external so I can return it easier when it inevitably fails me. William was sick at home today, blowing his nose every two minutes.
Yesterday I was looking for video examples for class demo today and got very interested in 2005 and 2006. Here is William and his cousins Michelle and Sean at around this time of year in 2005 with William basically lying right where he spent most of today:

No comments: