Monday, May 26, 2014

Huge virus scare

I committed part of my morning to fixing Margaret's mother's laptop computers which wouldn't boot up. Usually this sort of thing requires lots of waiting for a machine to reboot, over and over again, so I thought it would be only a small hindrance to working on one of my projects. However, a short ways into the process I found that I might need a repair disc for windows and went online to figure out how to make one. Well, long story short, I agreed to the wrong download to help me and brought a deluge of trouble into my own machine which required most of the afternoon to solve.
William is working on  a 60's themed project/presentation. He's looking at a few toys to come out of that era so Margaret unearthed this box of early 70s Lego that we've kept out of his regular pieces due to its mothbally aroma. 

No comments: