Woke up to snow this morning. I would like to take my birthday off but I have a class and a really exciting film event to attend afterwards. Margaret agreed to an extra shift. William has the week off but I'm not sure if he'll see Griffin today or not (they got together yesterday for the late afternoon and evening but Griffin has more family arriving today). My cold might be getting better. Doctor's offices don't return calls. Margaret tried a clinic yesterday but the wait time was huge. I guess we'll weather the storm.