Thursday, May 5, 2016

Recording for a new film, edits to an old film

I had two talented theatre students, Tyler W. Toppings and Gabrielle Dufresne, running some lines from A Midsummer Night's Dream for me today to use in my new OTS8 project "Puck". This afternoon Erik Sirke was over and we looked at The Green Man (some very cool and bizarre cuts to the films). Films are coming together, a new step every day, although there are also setbacks. Erik becomes the fourth person to not be able to make my stereoscopic viewer work and now I question whether all the people who said it worked were entirely accurate in their assessment. It works very well for me. More testing is needed. This evening I really enjoyed "Pandora's Box" by Pabst. Thanks Christina for programming this one, I'd never seen it before.
Also picked up new contact lens today. 

No comments: