Monday, December 12, 2011

Sick Day in a very active house

 
 
We all slept in this morning. I jumped out of bed at 8:30, made William bacon and eggs and grapefruit and got him out the door in time for school (prompted by the desire to hand in the "Happy Birthday Little Witch" book-on-tape he recorded yesterday and I spent until 1 am editing). Moments after I ate my own breakfast I was struck by a serious and devastating gut pain that lasted most of the day. Still feel some of it now. I cancelled my meetings and stayed home for the most part, although I did go out this evening for a Filmpool 35th anniversary planning meeting. Margaret and William decorated the tree while I was out, and Margaret also did all the touch up painting in the bathroom, bringing it to the brink of completion, an impressive day for her, especially considering she was up half the night finishing a draft of another art article. Sylvie is enjoying the tree and has already taken to drinking from the water beneath it.

1 comment:

Berny Hi said...

yay!
it's a cat under a tree!