Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Grain blue ray delivered

The blue ray disc I created last night (and retrieved from the lab this morning) seems to function properly, looping beginning to end as designed. Class was a bit too chaotic today since I'd forgotten that the avids in the classroom only have standard dv decks and not hdv decks, making the already unrealistic in class project nigh-impossible. I have not yet delivered the Sockvile because I cannot copy it off of the Mac it was rendered on. I think this is because the file is over 5 Gb. Is there a solution for this? I really have run out of patience for Mac computers. I've set it to re-render so that I can have a smaller copy of it for adjudication purposes. 

1 comment:

Brett Bell said...

It sounds as if you've actually run out of patience with the archaic FAT32 file system, which has a file size limit of 4GB. Render out your segments in files of under 4GB each if you wish to transfer them to PC.