Sunday, April 7, 2019

Birthday

My birthday.
It may seem odd, but I was quite happy to spend three hours of my birthday, which lands on Sunday, at work. 16mm films had come in on Friday and I wanted a video copy of them to give to students in class on Monday, which would take place after a thesis defense. The day after my birthday is too complicated and I was stressing about it, so a bit of weekend work became stress relief.
I barbecued ribs, some special imported ones Margaret bought at the monthly Red Meat Wagon sale this weekend. They were f'n good.
I got ice cream at Dessart Sweets. The weather was perfect so there was a line up. Worth it.
Kevin, Geremy, and Allan came to our house for a game. Mooky dropped by for a surprise visit and Margaret whipped up the best cupcakes imaginable.William made me a very inspired card.

Very good day.


No comments: