Tuesday, May 31, 2011

dollars to doughnuts

Bit of frustration today. I worked at home in the morning and went to the office in the afternoon to shoot more Sockvile images. However, I had forgotten that I had stopped last week on account of not having any more of this fake moss we'd bee using as ground cover. The students got it from a dollar store. I had to leave again to look for some but couldn't remember where a dollar store was. The south Albert Street one burned down and I thought there was one near the Harbour Landing Walmart but there wasn't. The 13th avenue one is gone and there isn't one at on Broadway anymore either, although they are wrapping one of their apartment buildings in plastic along there. Gales didn't have what I wanted. I finally went to the east end and found it, although the search of the store was annoying and the wait in line was unbearable. I think in hell everyone has to shop exclusively at the dollar store.I didn't get doughnuts.

No comments: