Saturday, January 20, 2018

William ready for finals

William's term is over for the first half of grade 11. Finals begin with math on Monday. The teacher covers the most important material for that class between 8:30 and 8:35 each day so William is constantly trying to catch up. I made him do the entire exam review booklet that was give to him and I tried to grade it. Problem is, he is now covering material I either have forgotten or never learned, even though I took some university calculus. The formulas don't look familiar to me, but I also recall needing to memorize formulas that I quickly forgot as soon as the test was over. I hope his math is later in the day next term. He took some breaks and isn't seeming too stressed by the looming exams, spending the entire weekend in pjs.
 

No comments: