Friday, April 5, 2019

Grad student presentations


I learned a lot about the grad students in my class today as they each did an artist talk (based on some approaches I outlined and demonstrated last week), talking about their work, their life, and the way things fit together (although it is never that simple). Went to the "India Palace" afterwards (old Melrose Place on south Albert). Fairly mild but good, except for the butter chicken which tasted too much like Campbell's tomato soup.
We began class with my presenting of the results of last week's stereoscopic photography which I had developed at London Drugs, then I scanned them at home and laid them out in photoshop and finally printed them out in the "while you wait" printer at Walmart (the weak link certainly - they only do glossy and the colours were not rich).

No comments: