Wednesday, June 3, 2009

tired or not?

Margaret is going to sleep. I can't decide if I should stay up and watch a show or not. I always have a very tired part of a day, usually later afternoon, when I really really need to sleep but usually don't . This evening Margaret went to work and William and I ate supper while we watched "Steam Boy", then I had a 3 minute nap and we went shopping. I did enough work today to earn myself some more Goddard (have my new film soundtrack mostly edited, I continued on the picture editing, and baked biscotti). Margaret found some comic strip that I've been reading this evening, 'Pictures for Sad Children', I don't laugh much but it is fast. She also gave me the new Kurt Vonnegut book, a set of previously unpublished letters and essays, "Armageddon in Retrospect", published posthumously. Perhaps I'll just read.

No comments: