Saturday, March 30, 2013

Migraine Cure?

Migraine returned today. I had promised
 Mike I would help him videotape some of his juggling and I felt terrible backing out (Margaret and William went to help him). As this is the fourth migraine (of varying degrees of severity) in the past five days, I am beside myself as what to do. The most I've ever had has been two days in a row, and I only recall that happening once in my life. After it began, I took a mittful of advil along with one of my prescription pills (the name has long since rubbed off the label but it is about 15 characters long and starts with a D or an O). I poured myself a coffee and a glass of red wine and drank them in a warm bath. After a half hour I got out and shoveled snow for a while then had a nap on the couch. An hour later I felt better. This evening I baked a chocolate/orange cheesecake with amaretto topping for tomorrow's desert (see image). 

No comments: