↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ SUBSCRIBE:↓ ↓ ↓ Follow by Email↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Friday, April 8, 2016

Phone trouble


Exhausted. I did a mock-up of the Canister the Robot mystery novel (he is a 1950s detective) and the colouring book (he is a 1970s children's hero) and modified the stereoscopic viewer but the real glitch in my day was the telephone. The wires had been pulled loose and I couldn't get it to work again. Many switching of wires later I finally figured out that the fine little wires that make up earphone are too easily damaged when you start stripping them and this let to an hour of frustration. However, I have not soldered the first phone together and it works well. We took a couple of trips out this evening; an opening at the Hague and a garage sale at Chad's (I bought a lightening rod; it is currently protecting my fence).

No comments: