Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Lots of work, lots of relaxing

I don't know where to start; today was a heck of a busy day for the first six hours, then I had some great sitting back time. I cut the remaining pieces for the new stereoscopic viewer prototype (pieces pictured above. I will try to assemble it tomorrow), I was in on Dianne's first review (went well), I microscope photographed some images from the new roll of super-8 that came in (the reshoot of one of the 25 short films), I did a recording session with Christina Stojanova for my expressionist film, and I held my weekly coffee session for grad students. Later, William and I watched "Er Ist Wieder Da (Look Who's Back)", a crazy comedy about Hitler on Netflix. We agreed to watch 5 minutes then turn it off when it proved to be too stupid. We were captivated for the entire two hours. This evening we went to Combat Improv, quite satisfying. Before the show we did a bit of a shared drawing:

No comments: