Monday, April 18, 2016

Numerous details accomplished

I wrote a long list of stuff I needed to do today and I completed it! That's not to say I am ahead on anything, the list was filled with many simple things and was realistic, but I'm still happy. I met with Kaitlyn and hired her to create some doll/puppet clothes for two of my projects. I met with Franz about the panorama stage and feel good about where it is going. I created a new artwork for tomorrow and my talk. I expect to be mostly in meetings and the evening speaking event tomorrow so will fall behind on the detail stuff again. Can't have it all.

The walking bridge near us is not quite finished but is open for people to cross. We had a rush of a day so I picked up William with the car, but he'll be back to walking soon enough. 

No comments: