Monday, March 29, 2010

the weekend

Wow, spring has come and made me forget to write in this blog! The weekend was busy. I took William and his cousins to "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" on Saturday. They liked it. It had some moments but I found the bits of stick man drawings a bit of a cop out. They were used as seques but actually I think they were used to cover up gaps in the story and resulted in making me lose track of various plot elements (such as they were). Most characters had no depth at all. On Sunday I found out that Kevin sold his house with only one day on the market. That's stellar. Instead of working yesterday, I wrote a page review on "Dungeon Crawl", the shoveled some of the melting ice off the street in front of my house. Results: I threw out my back - the nail in my coffin: I was already feeling apathetic, and now I've got pain to use as an excuse for not working. However, I've got a stack of grading to do and must be a robot tomorrow in class.

No comments: