Wednesday, June 15, 2011

speed is everything

Today I conducted a rather hasty animation workshop for 38 high school students from Davidson. They arrived a half hour late and needed to leave a half hour early for the 2 hour scheduled session. Overall it went okay, no uncomfortable empty moments.
This evening William finished his mega reading challenge I gave him; he completed 26 novels in less than 26 weeks (totaling over 7500 pages). I gave him the Wii I promised him. We played a couple of rounds of Mario Kart. I just went on line to see if the movie is available. It was released on dvd in 2003 and isn't on Netflix.It wasn't particularly good but I think William would like it. I found a copy on VHS about 10 years ago when I was taking care of my nephew Sean for a day but haven't seen it since.
.

No comments: