Friday, February 24, 2012

Vacation day 3, a quick bite

Last night my nephew Chris went out to a barber shop and got his big mangy beard shaved off. This morning, after a healthy breakfast of Reeses Puffs and chocolate milk, he and Fauve headed back to Calgary. 
This afternoon we poked around in a big antique mall. Picked up a couple of small items but couldn't consider things like this aligator head as we'd never get it over the boarder. I found a copy of Kurt Vonnegut's "Sun, Moon, Star" which I read twenty years ago but have never owned. It gives me an almost complete Vonnegut collection. I think I have his Mark Twain book on order and I'm not sure if I'm missing anything else at all.
Sharon left for Calgary this evening so we have the Phoenix house to ourselves for the next while.

Click here for day 4

No comments: