Friday, February 8, 2019

Dare Cookies have good things in 'em

About two months ago we were eating some Dare cookies and found what appeared to be a piece of paper inside one. Instead of throwing it away, I followed through with the online complaint. They responded with a few questions and eventually sent me a self addressed envelope so that I could send them the mystery sample. This week I finally received a polite reply admitting that it was paper from some portion of the packaging and assuring me that new inspections will be implemented to improve things in the future. I also got two free packages of cookies (in voucher forms, not to exceed $4.59 per package). Super polite and attentive, but when William suggested how worthwhile it is to complain, the time versus money ratio doesn't support him. 

No comments: