Thursday, October 26, 2023

Driving in the snow

Today I picked up the two scheduled actors plus the one who was delayed yesterday. I drove everyone out to Southey and made sure they connected with Carl. He invited me out to the cemetery where he was shooting. Since I can never find it on my own, I opted in and collected the GPS coordinated in the bargain. However, the fresh snow, combined with it being on soft still-green grass on the steep edge of the road led me to getting stuck.  Allan even got a tow rope and we connected me to the van. Everyone helped but to no avail, I just went further and further into the ditch. The show must go on, so while I waited for the tow truck, the crew moved to the next location. I had my Kafka to read as I waited. Was pulled out by CAA and car had no damage. Tow truck drivers are real heroes around here. 



 

No comments: