Monday, July 20, 2026

Routine


 I've begun establishing a bit of a routine. Somewhere in there, I need to schedule the "taking of a picture" so that I can blog properly (sorry, this is the only shot I took today - I made some beef hamburgers and barbequed supper - but so far every day I work on writing for a while (currently doing modifications on the bird people Thanksgiving radio play, in particular I am creating songs that will be sampled in the middle of the episode) and I also do some sorting of my stuff (currently still moving things from the garage, but that is running thin). I want to fit reading into the mix soon. I want to see people, but I'm not sure if committing to daily socialization will be good for me. It takes me very far off course and I don't always feel good about other stuff if I can't get that focus. Will figure things as I go along.

No comments: