Wednesday, February 18, 2009

liking the break

The spring break continues. William is still sick but I've been really getting into the swing of things, catching up on stuff. I picked up the new light box I built from the glass place. They cut it a bit small but it'll be fine. I need light now, that'll be for tomorrow. I read Chrystene's new draft of her thesis paper, it's coming along really well. Watched some Superman cartoons with William, the mid-90s series that actually connects directly to the Justice League series we own (some sub-plots began in this series). I re-recorded "Mr. Saul's Ultimate Getaway" because I realized a few hours after doing it before Christmas that I should change one word, and it is invariably easier to redo a whole 3 minute piece than it is to fix one moment in the middle. The Mr. Saul series is now complete and I'm going to try to do a nice dvd collection of it with a fancy menu and an ironic commentary track sometime soon. I also had a couple of meetings (can never seem to have a Wednesday without meetings), and would now just like to sleep, but I won't since I have a window to watch more tv. Every day should be like this.

No comments: