Saturday, February 21, 2009

mix up

I had to go to the hospital today for a routine test, the appointment was made nearly a year ago and I had the appointment card in hand saying the specific time to be at the General. Margaret dropped me off then wend off with the car, leaving me to discover that the appointment is moved to the Pasqua Hospital without me being told. There was a cab outside so I tried to get a ride but he was going the other way and suggested I talk to Russ who was driving the wheel chair van between hospitals. Russ was a bit confused about my request but figured the other driver may have been his boss and was really nice about giving me a lift.
I'm fighting off this cold as best as I can, but I've got another headache that won't go away. William was still home from school today.

No comments: