Monday, February 16, 2009

weekend

Mike came to town from Saskatoon yesterday. He and Kevin and I hung out last night, it felt like old times. We even stayed up past midnight!!! William has another cold, it started yesterday and is worse today, lots of coughing. He's even sick enough to rather be in bed than in front of the tv. We did watch a bunch of shows together today, mostly the Kratt Brothers "Be the Creature" which I bought him for Christmas. When I ordered it he was really into Zamoobafoo, which was an earlier, more juvinile Kratt brothers series. He didn't want anything to do with Be the Creature then, so it's sat on the shelf until this weekend. Now he's just flipping for it. It's a solid, informantive and fun series where they go into the natural habitat of animals for 3 weeks. For all ages (although not for the faint of heart, animals often kill other animals on screen, it's nature's way). Now I'm realizing that I didn't do any of the things I wanted to complete this weekend, but the spring break is just starting so I should be able to get back on track tomorrow.

No comments: