Sunday, February 22, 2009

Margaret's new show

Margaret and a collective of artists, including Gerri Ann Siwek and Gerda Osteneck, held a reception to show the collage based art they created a few weeks ago. Margaret's "Snow Witch" turned out very well (see below). We took William to it; it's the first time he's left the house in eight days. We're planning on sending him to school in the morning. His cough still lingers but has finally begun to get better. He's not had a fever in days either. Academy Awards were this evening; Margaret dressed as the woman from Hellboy II and went to the annual party. I stayed home. She just got home from the party, I didn't win the pool, missed by one film. Oh well, I don't think I should be allowed to enter when I never go to the party, but they take my money every year. Cool with me. I have it recorded so will take a quick look at it, catch the high lights.

No comments: