Monday, June 26, 2017

Super-8 deadline looms, shooting final begins

Other responsibilities (University, family, IPUF. CVAF, writing, MOSS) coupled with uncooperative weather has caused me to delay starting to shoot my One Take Super-8 film until today. I had the props prepared weeks ago but just couldn't began making it. It needs to be delivered tomorrow and that shouldn't be a problem, even  though I only shot 30 or the 50 feet today. I think it stressed me out more than gave me pleasure this year. William was helping me and finding funny new things to add from time to time (such as the cat above) but I was on edge constantly through the day. 

1 comment:

Kathy and Evanna said...

We saw you come home the other evening with Canister on the hood of the car. We thought maybe he was dead.