Tuesday, February 10, 2009

slipping

I was so wrecked yesterday leaving work that I didn't change into my winter boots. The sidewalks were all dry yesterday so it was fine, but this morning I had to wear them again and they have virtually no grip. It was freezing rain and I could barely stand out there. William and Margaret had eye appointments this morning. I thought I'd just drive them there and them home again and then to work, but William has a sore in his mouth that we were worried about so we managed to get him a lunch hour dentist appointment. With Margaret having those drops in her eyes, she couldn't drive so I continued being the chauffeur until after lunch. It did give me enough time to design the Film 200 midterm for later this week. It'll be my last class before the break, so I'm feeling like I can start relaxing a bit; I just watched two episodes of the Sopranos. Really feeling the need for a break right now.

No comments: