Sunday, February 1, 2009

webkinz

We've become obsessed with earning kinz-cash for William to spend on his virtual pet in the Webkinz world. There are some tetrus-like games, that sort of thing, generally fun. There are also trivia games, pretty easy ones, that earn much more money. Last week I planted him a big garden so this week I harvested his pumkins and watermelons and sold them back to the store. In about 5 weeks I'll recoup the investment then be bringing in 4 or 500 kinz cash dollars per week for him to buy virtual hot tubs and virtual clothes and virtual food and more virutal gardens and garden decorations for his virtual pets. Here is what his big garden looked like today:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just cant see the whole thing.

Gerald Saul said...

I cropped it a bit, it's just a screen grab. The other veggies still aren't ripe, who thought it would take more than a week to raise a crop?

Berny Hi said...

your character must have a special ability in order to grow such juicy vegg in such a tundra
:]

Gerald Saul said...

The tundra is formidable. I've only first started looking at these a month ago so I don't know if the seasons change, but they certainly don't affect the gardens.