Monday, May 25, 2009

Lee Majors

Yesterday William, in one of his endless yet charming "what if" questions, asked me about people with robot legs so I told him about the Six Million Dollar Man tv show. Coincidentally, this morning I was watching tv with him and I put on one of the season 2 "Wapos Bay" episodes that I'd recorded months ago but forgotten to watch. It ended up being an episode that guest starred Lee Majors as Steve from Austin (Texas) and his box Felix. They did all the slow motion running and sound effects, a good satire even though it's 30 years out of date. Dennis Jackson had told me about getting Majors to agree to it a couple of years ago and that he was going to Los Angelos to do the voice recording (Wapos Bay is a puppet-style animated series). Cool episode. I paused it to explain all the references to William, he really liked it too.

No comments: