Tuesday, May 5, 2009

reporting

I've not been blogging because I've been feeling a bit out of touch with what I am supposed to be doing. My summer break is now on, but for a few meetings (six next week if memory serves) so I should be excitedly diving into my research. I've not yet begun anything. I have a list that I don't even want to read. That's not to say that I've been idle. The comic conference was quite thought provoking. If I could draw, I might just be excited about doing a comic myself. However, I cannot so will not. Today I did some painting of some window sills outside the house; that gave me some time to think which was very useful. If I paint for a couple more days I will probably have done enough thinking to get started. The weather forecast is for thunderstorms for the next two days. Chrystene's defense is the day after that, then the weekend, then a week of daily meetings.
Holding my breath now.

No comments: