Wednesday, June 3, 2009

cutting

I poured on the steam in the editing room today, not the computer lab but the REAL editing room where I was cutting film on Steenbeck. Fortunately the work in progress was in a few (poorly labeled) rolls that were collected together for me to work on. Unfortunately, there are 50 other small rolls and I don't know if any other them contain valuable tidbits for me. I have a basic cut of one of my Canada Council funded "Grain" films now and the soundtrack is also nearly done.
This evening William rode around the block on his new bike seven times. On the last run he had a bit of a fall, scraped his knee, but didn't want a bandaid because he'd not be able to bend and peddle properly with it on. Obviously it's not going to stop him. Sure loves that bike.

No comments: