Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yellow

In the morning light I quickly realized that the one spot I'd not painted yesterday on my garage was not the only thing left to paint. In trying to stretch the paint in the failing light at the end of the day, much of the last half was spotty. I went to Rona to buy another can. I had my info on the CIL paint colour I needed, which they copied into a Rona house brand paint two weeks ago. However today the computer wouldn't let them. Frustrated, I resigned myself to buying name brand paint and discovered that the CIL oil paint I needed was on clearance and $12 off! I got three gallons. The colour ended up not exactly matching the existing paint so I did a second coat over the entire side.
This evening John Hampton had an opening at Neutral Ground. Looked good. William was tired from a long day of playing and riding his bike so we left after just a couple of brief conversation. Sheila Petty was there, so were many others. Pretty solid for a new comer. William was wearing his new blue jeans, the first pair he's ever worn (he's owned others, just refused to put them on).

No comments: