Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Old Crows

My computer started repeatedly crashing last night and this morning it was difficult to boot it up. I took it into the shop and got a suggestion for checking the ram. When I got home, I couldn't quite figure out how to get the boot disc to work but it seemed to work just fine (after I'd reconnected everything except the internet and the sound). I left it on all day and it never crashed. When I hooked the sound and internet back in, it crashed. Did one of those things cause it? If so, which one? Now I"m waiting and seeing if it happens again.  I updated the flash player and Firefox last night but when it crashed a while ago, the browser wasn't even running. Hmmm.
This evening William and I watched Tank Girl then we all went to the Mysteria Gallery and saw a performance by Robin Poitras and an opening exhibition around theme of crows. Seeing crow images gives me some diabolical ideas sometimes. The performance was integrated with film created by Jackie Dzuba and Rob King.
William's little cough/wheeze lung viral infection hasn't gone away yet. You can hear it periodically in the background during this video (sounds like a small chuckle). He's had an inhaler for 12 days now and we were told it would likely clear up in 3-4 days. Hmmmm.

No comments: