Saturday, September 24, 2011

Party

William wanted to host a small party today. Margaret taught an ATC workshop all afternoon and I spent the day with a houseful of kids, trying to make them into a yardful of kids. Even though it was a scorching 30 degrees today, they continuously gravitated back to the Lego or the Wii. I finally got them to make  a movie which I then edited and gave to each kid on dvd. I'm sticking it onto William's Youtube channel; it's called "The Murder Club" and it begins a bit slow due to the fact that they were shooting it all on their own and letting takes run on too long. They asked me to help shoot because they all wanted to be in it so I began getting cutaways and various coverage. You'll notice the stylistic transition at the point that they go outside. They had lots of fun making it and it shows. All of the parents came in the evening and we had a nice bbq.

No comments: