Friday, September 9, 2011

Long Friday

First class of the term this morning: Directing Experimental Film. I mixed it up a bit and created a new assignment (city scape) and had them shoot some video with SLRs outside because it's still over 30 degrees. After class I had to go directly to the Harvest hotel for our faculty retreat (in progress). When it ended, a few of us went next door to Blockbuster which is closing down. I bought Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey on dvd and Breakfast Club on blue ray. Late this evening we drove a few miles west of the city to see northern lights. They photographed very well using the Canon 5D at 6400 iso. This image is a bit blurred but I'm having trouble selecting from the images as I am working on an old laptop due to my computer being more broken than usual today. It doesn't boot up and I 've removed the c drive and replace it with an empty one and tried to install the operating system. However, it is just not liking this and I'm getting very frustrated.

No comments: