Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Out of Blog Space!!!

It started raining at lunch time. Margaret needed the car and drove me back to work. On the way , we found some very cool snowmen. I was going to post an image but it seems that I have filled my one gig of free space for photos for my blog. I now will have to pay them a few dollars every month or remove photos or stop posting photos. I could take photos down, compress them, and repost them, but that would take me weeks (I have about 1000 photos on my blog). Not sure what to do.


Okay, now I have gone back into three recent blog entries, deleted the photo and replace it with a compressed version. This should win me enough for a couple days. I suppose if every day I do this with one or two photos, the vast work of it will spread over time. The biggest problem will be finding the images as they are not always in the same folder as the date of the blog entry. It is sounding like more that $2.50 per month worth of work. 

No comments: