Tuesday, September 17, 2013

William's classroom

There was a barbeque and open house at William's school today. We were early enough to get food (there were more people than expected and food ran out). William's teacher is very nice and we got to see his classroom. I forgot to ask what the class size is, but I'm pretty sure he's got a smaller class than last year (very good since he prefers the quiet and craves attention). I had a more difficult time melding these photos, probably because I shot them rather quickly and couldn't arrange him as I'd wanted. I was just calling him over to sit on the floor for the bottom right corner shot when I found myself in the conversation I'd come up to have and could hardly start making rude excuses to avoid it, and thus the gap. We also popped in to see Ellen's classroom, it was friendly and looked like a good space for the kindergarten. 

No comments: