↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ SUBSCRIBE:↓ ↓ ↓ Follow by Email↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Chop saw fixed

A while back we tried to use the cop saw to cut something beyond its capabilities. The result was that the blade got pushed dangerously out of alignment. I tried to adjust it but discovered that the wrench I needed was missing from my kit. The saw sat unused and unfixed for months. I finally sorted my kit, wrote down the measure of the missing wrenches, bought replacements from CMS, and (with Dave's help) adjusted the saw. Got the old boards from the fence trimmed so the damaged parts from the bottom would be gone and then put up the remaining panel of the fence between our yards. I need some post caps and then it is done. Next is the new grape trellis, if I can manage it. 

No comments: