Monday, June 1, 2020

Dishwasher, trees, sidewalk, and art.

I placed an order through my office to get a new computer for working on my video projects. It should be here at the end of the week. I'll need to transfer hard drives into it when it gets here. I should probably buy some extra drives before that so that I don't need to open it a second time. 
Branches broke off the apple tree yesterday during the wind storms. It's still alive, but a sign that we need a new one. 
Road crew were back and starting to pave the sidewalk at 8 am. 
We delivered my "painted camera" (as opposed to a "camera painting") to the AGR today. It will be part of an online display. I'll post a link when it is ready. 
Our dishwasher broke on Friday and we purchased a new one on Saturday. I met up with Simon at Lowe's today and he moved it home for us. It should get installed tomorrow. Hand washing until then. 
I painted the first of four cameras I got from Barb. 

No comments: